Discussion: MerfolkReported This is a featured thread

Showing 2 posts

Posted Anonymously
Merfolk
Feb 24 2012, 10:29 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 24 2012, 10:29 PM EST
I really shall keep this in mind, I really do wish that people could respect the sea waters and the planet we live on but they dont seem to understand how bad it is...for the animals and us..respecting is all we should do...because if we dot...we wont be respected either... TT.TT But there so many things i wanna know...I did learn that merfolk always hang around whales cause their bigger...i cant exactly remember >< what i was told...when i was younger but...a little o: thanks for sharing this with me...

~A
5  out of 7 found this valuable. Do you?    
Keyword tags: merfolk
x-wolfhunter
x-wolfhunter
1. RE: Merfolk
Feb 25 2012, 9:16 AM EST | Post edited: Feb 25 2012, 9:16 AM EST
"I really shall keep this in mind, I really do wish that people could respect the sea waters and the planet we live on but they dont seem to understand how bad it is...for the animals and us..respecting is all we should do...because if we dot...we wont be respected either... TT.TT But there so many things i wanna know...I did learn that merfolk always hang around whales cause their bigger...i cant exactly remember >< what i was told...when i was younger but...a little o: thanks for sharing this with me...

~A"
Yep, we specifically wrote that page for you.
0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)