Discussion: Lilith and the SuccubiReported This is a featured thread

Showing 5 posts

Posted Anonymously
Lilith and the Succubi
Feb 22 2012, 7:08 AM EST | Post edited: Feb 22 2012, 7:08 AM EST
In most older mythology, you'll find that Lilith, the first wife of Adam, was actually the daughter of a Djinn (the original Persian mythological form of the Anglicized "genie," the Djinn are minor fire demons, and are some of the only demons that do not dwell in Hell or the Underworld, but on a separate plain called the City of Bronze. They are quite neutral beings, and usually care for nothing but their own affairs.). She was not, in fact, a succubus at all. In fact, succubi did not exist until Lilith was wronged by Adam (their children turned out to be a little...well...abnormal, shall we say, and Adam slew them), and she asked God for vengeance. When God denied her (he didn't want to kill the only human man alive, even if he DID kill his own children; so sexist, in my opinion), Lilith then left Adam and petitioned Lucifer, a.k.a Satan, for the ability to bring vengeance against man for eternity. He granted her request, and she became the first succubus, and the souls of her daughters were restored into the bodies of the first lesser succubi, the Lilin. Over time, humans who have used black magic, committed sins such as adultery, or summoned the succubi once too often have themselves been transformed into succubi, therefore filling out the ranks even more (hey, the punishment fits the crime, right?). Anyways, there are many more succubi nowadays than in Biblical times, but, yes, Lilith, did get the ball rolling. The point however, is that is she really the one we should blame, or is it once again that the humans did this to ourselves? 3  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    
Keyword tags: Demon Incubus Succubus

Posted Anonymously
1. last night i met a succubus
Feb 22 2012, 7:58 AM EST | Post edited: Feb 22 2012, 7:58 AM EST
last night i met a succubus and she laughsed at me what should i do ??????? 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
x-wolfhunter
x-wolfhunter
2. RE: last night i met a succubus
Feb 22 2012, 8:01 AM EST | Post edited: Feb 22 2012, 8:01 AM EST
"last night i met a succubus and she laughsed at me what should i do ???????"
This isn't a role-play site.
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Logic_Chair
Logic_Chair
3. RE: last night i met a succubus
Feb 22 2012, 9:24 AM EST | Post edited: Feb 22 2012, 9:24 AM EST
"last night i met a succubus and she laughsed at me what should i do ???????"
If a demon specifically known for stalking people in the night appears at night, laughs at you, and than leaves, than I'd consider getting some male enchancement surgery.
x-wolfhunter
x-wolfhunter
4. RE: last night i met a succubus
Feb 22 2012, 10:43 AM EST | Post edited: Feb 22 2012, 10:43 AM EST
"If a demon specifically known for stalking people in the night appears at night, laughs at you, and than leaves, than I'd consider getting some male enchancement surgery."
:D Not even worthy of burning in h­ell for all of eternity . . .

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)