Discussion: cerberusReported This is a featured thread

Showing 3 posts

Posted Anonymously
cerberus
Feb 19 2012, 9:55 AM EST | Post edited: Feb 19 2012, 9:55 AM EST
i searchd cerberus n dis cums up in like all da results its super annoyin.... google is helpful but somtimes a pain.... so.... im super boaard i was doin hw n now im off track but i dont care... its friday friday gotta get down on friday evbody lokin forward to da wkend wkend party n party n ya party n party n ya fun fun fun fun lookin forward to da weeekeeeennnnnddd! (i no its sunday!) 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Keyword tags: hydra

Posted Anonymously
1. RE: cerberus
Feb 20 2012, 6:02 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 20 2012, 6:02 PM EST
Cerberus=hellhound except deadlier pet of haides (forgot how to spell the name) if anyone entered or tried to escape Cerberus would kill them but Herculeas (forgot how to spell his name too) had to do 12 labors because Hera (the goddess of marrige and other stuff) his last one was of course Cerberus so he used his bare hands and he suprisingly won. The reason why Herculeas did this he killed his kids he wanted to purify himself of his bad things he did the only reason why that happened is because Hera casted a spell or whatever made him blood crazed or whatever and then kill them so ya. If you have any questions ask me okay i got them in my brain. I also know tons of stuff about Greek mythology so ask me any of those questions i got them. Do you find this valuable?    

Posted Anonymously
2. RE: cerberus
Feb 20 2012, 6:05 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 20 2012, 6:05 PM EST
http://www.perseus.tufts.edu/Herakles/labors.html go to that link it has stuff about herculeas so ya the best labor i think was the best was the eleventh one so look at that for info. Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)