Discussion: any TRUE physical shapeshifters out there?Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 21 - 26 of 26  |  Show  posts at a time
Previous | 1 2
x-wolfhunter
x-wolfhunter
20. RE: any TRUE physical shapeshifters out there?
Mar 9 2012, 5:58 AM EST | Post edited: Mar 9 2012, 5:58 AM EST
"ah, and ere I forget: that thing about "angry peasant mob syndrome"...meant guys like you. The thing about 5% evolved in any species is scientific fact. The rest is usually leftovers and duds. And no, I didn't mean my "fairy tale" as prerequisites. I meant that knew what philosophers and poets are, and can spell them right, without using **** as every second word. And even that you blew. Learn writing ere you insult others as retards - and by the way, why are you frequenting or even running a site like this when you don't believe in anything within? Are you a one of those catholic priest types, knowing that he lies and lives of the "false hopes" of poor christians? Believe what you want, but dont step on someone elses faith. It might be harmful. **** happens. Everywhere. You're the living example. Forget we heard of each other. Better for both of us."
Okay, dude, don't "lecture" me about writing. And stop talking like Shakespeare's less successful and rather dull little brother Biff.

I'm pretty sure I don't live in any kind of "illusory" world, either. I know well enough the threats of natural and unnatural disasters as well, so no aspect about my life would be "shattered" by anything going wrong.

Also, I don't step on other people's faiths. Childishness is not a religion.

And maybe you should read before you write. This site is called the "Mythical Creatures and Beasts Wiki." Do you know what the word "mythical" means? That's right, it means "not real."

Also, don't call people who you have never met face-to-face "boy." It's unbecoming.

But I see Logic Chair has already whooped your ass, so I'll keep reading and see if I need to respond again.
0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
x-wolfhunter
x-wolfhunter
21. RE: any TRUE physical shapeshifters out there?
Mar 9 2012, 6:04 AM EST | Post edited: Mar 9 2012, 1:31 PM EST
"I see. All frauds. If you're about "reality", as you point it, well, then I wish you a real AIDS, EBOLA and cancer infection, a hurricane on your house and city and when at it, may your loved ones die the worst way possible. You know, I got better things to do than exchange insults with mentally defunct american cowboys. Old europe spawned you. Old europe is gonna be there when your country of peasants and wanna-be übermenschen"
Well, what do you know? I DO need to respond again. Here we go.

You're wishing some of the worst possible scenarios on us, when you don't even know us. At all. And don't say you do, because you don't. THAT's what we call "horrible person syndrome."

WAIT A SECOND! I see now. You've got "British Pride." Ahah. Well, dude, don't even get started on that. I'm only going to say two things about that: One, we whooped your ass. You know why? Because you tard nuggets tried "polite warfare" on us. What does that entail? Right. "Let's stand up on the top of this hill in perfect formations and take turns shooting." Not the best strategy, I'd say. And two: You didn't even know that I'm American. Besides, what the heck does that even have to do with anything? Nothing.

Oh, and I forgot to put this in my last post: Before - excuse me, "ere" - you lecture someone on English, I would advise you learn its most basic laws first.
x-wolfhunter
x-wolfhunter
22. RE: any TRUE physical shapeshifters out there?
Mar 9 2012, 6:09 AM EST | Post edited: Mar 9 2012, 6:09 AM EST
"ah, and ere I forget: that thing about "angry peasant mob syndrome"...meant guys like you. The thing about 5% evolved in any species is scientific fact. The rest is usually leftovers and duds. And no, I didn't mean my "fairy tale" as prerequisites. I meant that knew what philosophers and poets are, and can spell them right, without using **** as every second word. And even that you blew. Learn writing ere you insult others as retards - and by the way, why are you frequenting or even running a site like this when you don't believe in anything within? Are you a one of those catholic priest types, knowing that he lies and lives of the "false hopes" of poor christians? Believe what you want, but dont step on someone elses faith. It might be harmful. **** happens. Everywhere. You're the living example. Forget we heard of each other. Better for both of us."
One last thing before I go gouge my eyes out:

You are most definitely NOT any kind of philosopher or poet. I'm just going to say that right now. For one thing, my post before actually did follow English rules (Unlike yours), and for another, philosophers aren't stupid and don't jump to conclusions.
x-wolfhunter
x-wolfhunter
23. RE: any TRUE physical shapeshifters out there?
Mar 9 2012, 1:43 PM EST | Post edited: Mar 9 2012, 1:43 PM EST
"I meant that knew what philosophers and poets are, and can spell them right, without using **** as every second word."
Oh, fiddle-dee-dee, I seem to have found yet another thing wrong with your copious speed-posts.

I double checked (I don't know why I felt I had to), and I have no spelling errors in my posts. ANY of them. But guess what? With a quick glance, I see four mistakes in a couple of posts of yours. Four. So don't be a d*uche. Really.

Posted Anonymously
24. RE: any TRUE physical shapeshifters out there?
Aug 26 2012, 4:32 AM EDT | Post edited: Aug 26 2012, 4:32 AM EDT
dude have you seen a meditating person float that because they can reach every part of there mind and use it.

so actually that's from a scientist. so eat it.

and i am also a werewolf.
we are actually nice unless you get us angry and its not a human-wolf creature it a over sized wolf,also the full moon gives us a uncontrollable shift and are stuck that way all night. we can shift any time we want to.

we can also shift certain parts at ounce.

we will kill humans though so don't get us angry,
****!!!!!!!!!

humans dont know of us because we are really sneaky on shifting.

Ashkinuna
25. RE: any TRUE physical shapeshifters out there?
Aug 26 2012, 5:08 AM EDT | Post edited: Aug 26 2012, 5:13 AM EDT
Without seeing the data that led the scientist to come to a conclusion, we have no clue if they are lying or not.
And scientists can be wrong. Also if people were able to use psychic powers, wouldn't we have stories of them using powers on modern battlefields? (just a question)

Well most creatures are "nice", until they have a reason to attack. Whether it is hunting, defending territory (or themselves), trying to win a mate, or paranoia most creatures only attack when they have reasons. (And if they aren't attacking, someone could say they are "nice")

I am in no way perfect,nor do I know everything, but til I know for a fact werewolves are real I am going to assume they are not.
Do you find this valuable?    
Previous | 1 2