Discussion: When They BitReported This is a featured thread

Showing 7 posts

Posted Anonymously
When They Bit
Nov 23 2011, 7:40 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 23 2011, 7:40 PM EST
When a vampire bits a person they turn into vampire:) 5  out of 26 found this valuable. Do you?    
Keyword tags: cain dracula judas lilith vampire
THEDEVEILWALKS
THEDEVEILWALKS
1. RE: When They Bit
Dec 3 2011, 2:52 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 3 2011, 2:52 PM EST
Thats not how it is done if s vamp only bites u its just going to hurt or u will die to change u they have to drink u within an inch of ur life and then feed u their blood. 4  out of 7 found this valuable. Do you?    
HagiCheaviler
HagiCheaviler
2. RE: When They Bit
Apr 21 2012, 10:42 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 21 2012, 10:42 PM EDT
no actually it is said that you cannot change to a vampier threw just being bitten the only true way to become a vampier it to actually have blood contact or semen.. 3  out of 6 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
3. RE: When They Bit
Oct 2 2012, 12:35 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 2 2012, 12:35 PM EDT
Only if they are chaste, if they arent the bite consumes them, it kills them, it turns them into monster, maybe zombies. but the monsters are supposedly under the vampires control. 1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
Blackwolf7337
Blackwolf7337
4. RE: When They Bit
Oct 13 2012, 4:36 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 20 2012, 1:49 PM EDT
We come into being by one of three ways: being turned (it's not just a bite), being born to one vampire and one human, or being born to two vampires.

To be turned, it consists of a bite, but that's not it. The vampire bites the human simply to open the blood vessel, not to feed. The vampire would then cut/bite him/herself, and let his/her blood and the human's blood flow into each other. This is why there is a physical bond between the original vampire and the human(s) he/she turned. Either way, vampire blood into the human, and then the vampire usually will knock out the human because the turning itself is pretty painful and we don't like causing pain like that. It basically feels like flames running through your veins, and then ice, then back to flames, and so on. It really kind of sucks. I know, because I was turned, but I woke up before it ended and there is no known painkiller that can even put a dent in it, so... Yeah, that's not really fun. But after the pain, (which lasts 3-12 hours) the human is pretty much numb all over for about 20-30 minutes. He/she can blink and move, if they're awake, but it's like trying to walk with a leg that's asleep, only it's their entire body. Then, they'll start to regain feeling, and would need blood almost instantly. The vampire stays around the whole time, and will give the human his/her vampire blood to get stabilized.
5  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
5. RE: When They Bit
Nov 24 2012, 6:49 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 24 2012, 6:49 PM EST
I really don't care if it causes pain cuz I kno for a fact it will be over soon and I'll be infecting other people in no time with my dad Dracula 0  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
Blackwolf7337
Blackwolf7337
6. RE: When They Bit
Nov 24 2012, 7:47 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 24 2012, 7:47 PM EST
"I really don't care if it causes pain cuz I kno for a fact it will be over soon and I'll be infecting other people in no time with my dad Dracula"
Dracula wasn't a vampire. Get your facts straight.
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)