Discussion: Mothman:The Missing FactorsReported This is a featured thread

Showing 2 posts

Posted Anonymously
Mothman:The Missing Factors
Nov 21 2011, 4:18 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 21 2011, 4:18 PM EST
Allright, all you sceptics, put your chairs in a circle and listen up! Because I have news for you.
Mothman is real. However his intentions have been mixed and how in God's name the Silver Brifge collapse was not mentioned in this little 'About Mothman' thing up here even I cannot answer. HOWEVER, it was documented that before many natural disasters, Mothman was seen. He NEVER caused harm. Nobody was ever ACTUALLY kidnapped. He just flew over cars and stood in roads. And back to the Silver Bridge Collapse, a few days before that was the last time he was ever seen. So, Mothman was a helper of the people, and by the way, my grandfather was one of the people who saw him, and was there the day the Silver Bridge collapsed. Oh, yes. Win.
9  out of 11 found this valuable. Do you?    
Keyword tags: bridge curse Mothman prophecies
Logic_Chair
Logic_Chair
1. RE: Mothman:The Missing Factors
Nov 22 2011, 12:34 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 22 2011, 12:34 AM EST
>put your chairs in a circle and listen up!

HATE SPEECH!
0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)