Discussion: AngelsReported This is a featured thread

Showing 21 - 38 of 38  |  Show  posts at a time
Previous | 1 2

Lesionia
20. RE: Angels
Nov 20 2011, 10:45 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 20 2011, 10:45 AM EST
thats funny. Considering that he hates our living guts, I really doubt he would help humans like that. Do you find this valuable?    
Logic_Chair
Logic_Chair
21. RE: Angels
Nov 21 2011, 1:38 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 21 2011, 1:38 AM EST
There is one single conclusion I have come to.
It is:
Every entity, every creature, every deity, every messiah... douchebags.
All of them.
I mean, oh look, God loves us and wants to save us all, lets all do what he says, BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW THAT DIDN'T LEAD TO ANYTHING BAD IN THE PAST.
In the end humanity can only trust itself.
Do you find this valuable?    
FlipFlopRagDoll
FlipFlopRagDoll
22. RE: Angels
Nov 21 2011, 3:11 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 21 2011, 3:11 PM EST
"thats funny. Considering that he hates our living guts, I really doubt he would help humans like that."
Were you even listening?I said that he thinks God is a total jackass and that he was framed by God.He is on OUR side.He is the most powerful angel,stood up to God,does not require worship,gives us whatever we wants,and has a kingdom where we can do whatever we want because God never visits.
FlipFlopRagDoll
FlipFlopRagDoll
23. RE: Angels
Nov 21 2011, 3:17 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 21 2011, 3:17 PM EST
Also,I remember praying for happiness when I was depressed,praying for someone to heal my family when they were sick(but I wasn't because my immune system is bad ass),praying for a sign that God existed,praying for someone to love,and praying that I would make it to heaven.Guess what,none of them came true.I got really REALLY depressed then so every time I saw the sunset or something I would go like"it's a miracle!God must be real!!!!".
Satan is better than God in EVERY aspect.If you don't believe me READ THE OLD TESTAMENT.In the old testament God commits all sorts of sins and breaks the ten commandments DOZENS of times.
Drakenfly
Drakenfly
24. RE: Angels
Nov 25 2011, 10:10 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 25 2011, 10:10 PM EST
And back to the original question: Angels. In the 'angels singing with God up in Heaven' - aspect... They're just a bunch of daft blind guys, that follows every order ONE man gives - unquestioningly. How can anyone be expected to respect that? Do you find this valuable?    
Romanticwolf
Romanticwolf
25. RE: Angels
Nov 26 2011, 4:13 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 26 2011, 4:13 AM EST
I thought Satan was a dude?

Lesionia
26. RE: Angels
Nov 28 2011, 5:38 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 28 2011, 5:38 PM EST
flip flop I have meet Satan personally and he is not well, lets say he definatly has restrictions.
Before I found my "religon" He hated me even then, so maybe you can tell me why?
And about the angels-
they have the highest respect for God, though I honestly dont know why.
cutebear392
cutebear392
27. RE: Angels
Nov 29 2011, 12:16 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 29 2011, 12:16 AM EST
"What do you think about angels?"
i am an angel.

we are kind beings that help humans whenever they need our help, we also protect you from "fallen angels" or angels of darkness and help you to make the right decisons. so we are kind to everyone XXXXX
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
FlipFlopRagDoll
FlipFlopRagDoll
28. RE: Angels
Nov 29 2011, 11:32 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 29 2011, 11:32 AM EST
"flip flop I have meet Satan personally and he is not well, lets say he definatly has restrictions.
Before I found my "religon" He hated me even then, so maybe you can tell me why?
And about the angels-
they have the highest respect for God, though I honestly dont know why."
First I must ask you something.How do you know it was Satan?I'm pretty sure nearly every spirit that doesn't follow "your God" would want to be as powerful as Satan,so if they had the chance they probably would pretend to be Satan for the hell of it.It could have also been your imagination.Also I must ask you how you would know that he hated you and were you a demon slayer back then?
FlipFlopRagDoll
FlipFlopRagDoll
29. RE: Angels
Nov 29 2011, 11:34 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 29 2011, 11:34 AM EST
"I thought Satan was a dude?
"
The bible depicts him as being a dude but in reality(if he is real)he's genderless.

Lesionia
30. RE: Angels
Nov 30 2011, 5:39 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 30 2011, 5:39 PM EST
First: You have a point, but from what Mordiki (demon) told me (though it could be a lie) That Satan would be pretty ticked if a demon did that. At least Mordiki didnt dare, of course he was demoted because of me...
Second: I am empathitic and plus they push thier emotions on other creatures.
Third: Tricky question. Uh no, I do not think so, although demon slayers are supposedly born with that purpose.

oh so you dont worship Satan?
FlipFlopRagDoll
FlipFlopRagDoll
31. RE: Angels
Dec 1 2011, 12:59 AM EST | Post edited: Dec 1 2011, 12:59 AM EST
"First: You have a point, but from what Mordiki (demon) told me (though it could be a lie) That Satan would be pretty ticked if a demon did that. At least Mordiki didnt dare, of course he was demoted because of me...
Second: I am empathitic and plus they push thier emotions on other creatures.
Third: Tricky question. Uh no, I do not think so, although demon slayers are supposedly born with that purpose.

oh so you dont worship Satan?"
First:that sucks for Mordiki
Second:Well you did say demonslayers are born with their purpose so maybe Satan knew.
And no I don't worship Satan(hardly anyone,even satanists,actually worship Satan).However I have met satanists and I am studying satanism.
Logic_Chair
Logic_Chair
32. RE: Angels
Dec 1 2011, 8:37 AM EST | Post edited: Dec 1 2011, 8:37 AM EST
Worshipping Satan would kind of loosing the whole purpose of Satanism, which is to be free and not listen to a God, if we were replacing Kim-Jong-Ill with Joseph Stalin, there wouldn't be so much of a difference. Do you find this valuable?    
FlipFlopRagDoll
FlipFlopRagDoll
33. RE: Angels
Dec 1 2011, 11:33 AM EST | Post edited: Dec 1 2011, 11:33 AM EST
"Worshipping Satan would kind of loosing the whole purpose of Satanism, which is to be free and not listen to a God, if we were replacing Kim-Jong-Ill with Joseph Stalin, there wouldn't be so much of a difference."
Actually,logic,there many different types of satanism and each one has its own unique philosophies and beliefs.Let me guess,you are a Laveyan/atheistic/modern satanist,am I right?

Lesionia
34. RE: Angels
Dec 1 2011, 5:29 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 1 2011, 5:29 PM EST
sounds like chirstainity. no offense meant to anyone. Do you find this valuable?    
FlipFlopRagDoll
FlipFlopRagDoll
35. RE: Angels
Dec 2 2011, 1:27 AM EST | Post edited: Dec 2 2011, 1:27 AM EST
None taken,but what do you mean? Do you find this valuable?    

Lesionia
36. RE: Angels
Dec 5 2011, 5:02 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 5 2011, 5:02 PM EST
do you know how many branches are off of catholic?
Protestant than Lutheran
Morman, prebastain, newborn, baptist, seven day, ect.

Mine isnt based off of any though.
FlipFlopRagDoll
FlipFlopRagDoll
37. RE: Angels
Dec 6 2011, 11:24 AM EST | Post edited: Dec 6 2011, 11:24 AM EST
Well yes I know how many branches are off of Catholicism but satanism and Christianity are not alike in any other ways(except the fact that Christians named their enemy Satan). 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Previous | 1 2

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)