Discussion: CerebrusReported This is a featured thread

Showing 4 posts
Scarbreed
Scarbreed
Cerebrus
Oct 11 2011, 10:17 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 11 2011, 10:17 PM EDT
i wonder where u can find it and i wonder how u can earn its trust i think if i could id give it a shot she looks rather fun and would be a great friend Ive offten dremt of the under world or so i think and of Hades he seems like a great man but also a dangerous man 2  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    
Keyword tags: Dogs Hounds
Universalstar
Universalstar
1. RE: Cerebrus
Oct 12 2011, 4:40 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 12 2011, 4:40 AM EDT
cerberus is on the wrong side of the styx for you to find it, and when you are dead he wont take kindly to your approach. id suggest leave well enough alone Do you find this valuable?    
Scarbreed
Scarbreed
2. RE: Cerebrus
Oct 12 2011, 8:28 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 12 2011, 8:28 PM EDT
i wonder if there's a way to cross the Styx if so id love to find out how ive always wanted to meet the great Cerberus other then my dreams 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Darkprince62
Darkprince62
3. RE: Cerebrus
Dec 7 2011, 8:29 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 7 2011, 8:29 PM EST
If I remember the mythology correctly all you really have to do is pay the ferry man in gold coins I think. Also I do agree that meeting Hades would be something I want to do. He is probably the one person I would ever kneel before. 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)