Discussion: currious continuedReported This is a featured thread

Showing 1 post

Posted Anonymously
currious continued
Oct 10 2011, 9:10 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 10 2011, 9:10 PM EDT
to walk away slowly except one he was the smallest but looked the smartest and oldest he looked at me like started into my eyes it seemed like he was trying to say something maybe even apologize or warn me ill never truly know all i know is he turned and walked away but looked like two of the youngest ones they lunged at me and more rock landed next to me and the biggest one the last one landed close to eight feet about forty five degrees north east of me it was big close to fifty pounds away from me all the wolves bolted away then and out of shear willpower i turned to see what had saved me to see nothing i looked around couldn't see anything i turned to grab my filled jugs of water when i heard rocks fall i turned around as fast as i could and at the top of the mountain well that hill of it their stood what at first i thought was a man but it was to tall and bulky and it was slightly hunched its eyes were a little bit larger then a mans eyes but they seemed to see alot more i felt like he or she was looking at me with a caring gaze i didn't feel any danger more longing honestly its build looked as if it could wrestle with bears i couldn't make much detail of it but its eyes seemed to have lite from the inside and it seemed smart then it turned and walked away diapering into the woods i wanted to follow it but my dad called my name and i ran back to him he was mad at me as usual but Ive always wondered was that Bigfoot or was it just one of my many guardians? 2  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    

Sign in to be the first to reply.

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)