Discussion: curriousReported This is a featured thread

Showing 1 post

Posted Anonymously
currious
Oct 10 2011, 8:52 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 10 2011, 8:52 PM EDT
I'm 18 about 4 to 6 years ago i was visiting my dad in Arlington WA my aunt and uncle as well as cousins live there out in a remote part on the outskirts they have and entire mountain to them selves their closest neighbors are miles away their drive way will literally kill u if your not careful well they have wolves bears and cougars up there as well as deer and other food sources there's a rives near by of plenty of food out there they had alot of dogs and chickens but the house was in a huge open space away from the forest so nothing really ever bothers them but my dad his trailer was up in the middle of the drive way the drive way is so deadly because the sides are steep and loose and there's always water running down the mountain my dad and i always stay up late and his trailer doesn't have running water so we use empty milk jugs well we need more water and he told me to go to the little spring across the road and fill up a few jugs so he could filter it and we'd have water for the morning so try-en to make my dad happy and proud of me as i always have i didn't think of the wild life and the wolves were out that night i ran over there fast and loud not thinking as i said and started filling the milk jugs and then my bodies warning symptoms started actin funny and i was covered in a cold sweat i didn't know what this bodily reaction was it was different everything was slower and i could see strange light and color pigments i felt so much stronger faster bigger i felt in a sense invincible and then i sensed and herd the wolves the surrounded me i panicked i didn't know what to do thousand of things running through my mind i couldn't move i thought i was going to die ... i honestly thought i was going to die and then out of no where a rock maybe 20lbs you know a descent sized rock flew and landed with a loud thud not 2 feet in front of me i jumped and so did the wolves they all started 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Sign in to be the first to reply.

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)