Discussion: Shadow People-2Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 8 posts

Posted Anonymously
Shadow People-2
Oct 4 2011, 10:04 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 4 2011, 10:04 PM EDT
Actually to be more specific, there arent any accounts that shadow people harm you. Where it is true that you can see them from the corner of your eye and as dark passes or another shadow, I've never been harmed by shadow people. I do see them on occation, but I normally feel and hear beings more. Through my research I've seen some accounts of people calling them a bad omen or whatnot, but I believe they are just lost souls who can't find their way. 4  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    
Keyword tags: ghost ghoul mummy undead zombie
FlipFlopRagDoll
FlipFlopRagDoll
1. RE: Shadow People-2
Oct 5 2011, 10:24 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 5 2011, 10:24 PM EDT
I think that they come from the astral plane.
They can't hurt you unless you fear them and you're astral projecting at the same time.
0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Hrstband
Hrstband
2. RE: Shadow People-2
Oct 7 2011, 3:37 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 7 2011, 3:37 PM EDT
"Actually to be more specific, there arent any accounts that shadow people harm you. Where it is true that you can see them from the corner of your eye and as dark passes or another shadow, I've never been harmed by shadow people. I do see them on occation, but I normally feel and hear beings more. Through my research I've seen some accounts of people calling them a bad omen or whatnot, but I believe they are just lost souls who can't find their way."
yay I'm been trying to say that Shadow People are NOT evil or bad
Hrstband
Hrstband
3. RE: Shadow People-2
Oct 7 2011, 3:40 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 7 2011, 3:40 PM EDT
"I think that they come from the astral plane.
They can't hurt you unless you fear them and you're astral projecting at the same time."
True

Posted Anonymously
4. RE: Shadow People-2
Oct 14 2011, 6:08 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 14 2011, 6:08 PM EDT
I agree with you totally. Wash away the scary movies, halloweens, witch hunts, and superstitions you've been programmed with your entire life. Look at spirits with an open mind. How many spirits, demons, you know of attacking people these days? Like attracts like and respect is the universal language.
www.tricountyghosthunters.com
Do you find this valuable?    
FlipFlopRagDoll
FlipFlopRagDoll
5. RE: Shadow People-2
Oct 14 2011, 10:50 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 14 2011, 10:50 PM EDT
"I agree with you totally. Wash away the scary movies, halloweens, witch hunts, and superstitions you've been programmed with your entire life. Look at spirits with an open mind. How many spirits, demons, you know of attacking people these days? Like attracts like and respect is the universal language.
www.tricountyghosthunters.com"
Actually I've met alot of people who have claimed to have experiences with demons that attacked them or someone else,but most of the time the people are hardcore Christians,baptists,Jews,or Mormons,but sometimes they're people that used to do a whole bunch of occult stuff like Ouija boards,seances,and black magic.
Logic_Chair
Logic_Chair
6. RE: Shadow People-2
Oct 15 2011, 12:40 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 15 2011, 12:40 AM EDT
I don't mean to offend anyone or start another great religious war, but most of the Paranormal experience stories about people who got in trouble using all sorts of occult things always end with "But than I accepted Jesus Christ as my lord and savior and so should you -insert moar propaganda-" Do you find this valuable?    
Hrstband
Hrstband
7. RE: Shadow People-2
Oct 18 2011, 4:25 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 18 2011, 4:25 AM EDT
"Actually I've met alot of people who have claimed to have experiences with demons that attacked them or someone else,but most of the time the people are hardcore Christians,baptists,Jews,or Mormons,but sometimes they're people that used to do a whole bunch of occult stuff like Ouija boards,seances,and black magic. "
because they did it wrong or have -energy

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)