Discussion: Biography Of a real Mermaid: mermaidmelissa.comReported This is a featured thread

Showing 3 posts
MermaidMelissa
MermaidMelissa
Biography Of a real Mermaid: mermaidmelissa.com
Sep 29 2011, 11:37 AM EDT | Post edited: Sep 29 2011, 11:37 AM EDT
Bio:
I have spent my entire life around the water, dreaming of being able to connect on a deeper level with the ocean. Growing up off the coast of Saint Augustine, Florida visiting Marineland weekly as a child, raised on a farm, tending to the animals, -it seems only natural that I would end up in a career field that also lets me live out my passions of being around the creatures of the sea.

Over the next several years I worked with a variety of animals for Universal Studios Animal Actors Show, on the set of movies, & a promotional model in LA. In 2005 I began my career at Sea World Orlando as an animal trainer working with killer whales, dolphins, and as professional pearl diver. The abilities perfected in the water started the nick name "Mermaid Melissa" because of my 4:18 breath hold, dolphin kick as I swam, and for being creative with new movements swimming in front of the crowds.

After a following on Youtube started to grow, so did the demand for more videos and new ideas. It always was the grand plan to become a professional Mermaid but actually executing it was not so simple.

I made many creative ideas, video concepts, story lines, and then finally started my mermaid research & invested in mermaids tails that has evolved in quality, beauty, & a realistic appeal that completed the journey of becoming a real mermaid.

Since my experience has grown leaps and bounds with traveling worldwide for projects and companies, the unique skills as a mermaid continue to grow.

"Lets save our oceans before all creatures become mythical!" - Mermaid Melissa

10  out of 14 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
1. RE: Biography Of a real Mermaid: mermaidmelissa.com
Oct 29 2012, 3:16 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 29 2012, 3:16 PM EDT
thank you and i am writing a book would you like to help or write one of your own about the research and things ive only done bigfoot 1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
2. RE: Biography Of a real Mermaid: mermaidmelissa.com
May 19 2013, 10:54 AM EDT | Post edited: May 19 2013, 10:54 AM EDT
hey mermaide melissa u r the best mermaide!! 1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)