Discussion: WtfReported This is a featured thread

Showing 5 posts

Posted Anonymously
Wtf
Sep 3 2011, 9:24 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 3 2011, 9:24 PM EDT
why is it that when i find some think about vamps twilight fans screw it up. I you like Vamps try watching queen of the damned, interview with a vampire, or Brom stokers Dracula 4  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    
FlipFlopRagDoll
FlipFlopRagDoll
1. RE: Wtf
Sep 4 2011, 2:43 AM EDT | Post edited: Sep 4 2011, 2:43 AM EDT
I know right >:o 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
xXPixieXx
xXPixieXx
2. RE: Wtf
Sep 4 2011, 12:18 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 4 2011, 12:18 PM EDT
Ew, 'Queen of the Damned'. I've recently jumped on the "True Blood" band wagon myself. As much as it pains me to say I am hooked on that show. CURSE YOU HBO AND YOU'RE QUALITY PROGRAMMING!

(...I'm sorry... I didn't mean it. I love you HBO <3)
Do you find this valuable?    
Dous777
Dous777
3. RE: Wtf
Sep 7 2011, 1:05 AM EDT | Post edited: Sep 7 2011, 1:05 AM EDT
Hmm. Wagons for bands. A classic idea. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
4. RE: Wtf
May 20 2012, 3:56 PM EDT | Post edited: May 20 2012, 3:56 PM EDT
"why is it that when i find some think about vamps twilight fans screw it up. I you like Vamps try watching queen of the damned, interview with a vampire, or Brom stokers Dracula "
Queen of the Damned is one of the best movies ever made. Although the book is better, its also good to see it too. :) Interview with a vampire is awesome to. both are my favorite movies of all time. *High Five*
Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)