Showing 4 posts

Posted Anonymously
crock
Aug 18 2011, 11:28 AM EDT | Post edited: Aug 18 2011, 11:28 AM EDT
May be it's a body of a giant crock have quite diffrent characterstics 6  out of 6 found this valuable. Do you?    
Master_Cloudfang
Master_Cloudfang
1. RE: crock
Oct 29 2011, 8:14 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 29 2011, 8:14 AM EDT
Maybe it's one of those huge crocodiles/alligators that lived a long time ago... but the carcass seems to be recent so maybe for some reason this crocodile/alligater didn't die off or they still exist. Or this creature could be something else entirely Do you find this valuable?    
Master_Cloudfang
Master_Cloudfang
2. RE: crock
Oct 29 2011, 8:18 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 29 2011, 8:18 AM EDT
"Maybe it's one of those huge crocodiles/alligators that lived a long time ago... but the carcass seems to be recent so maybe for some reason this crocodile/alligater didn't die off or they still exist. Or this creature could be something else entirely"
I mean it seems to be recent... but the huge crocodile/alligators lived in the time period dinosaurs did.. it may not be the exact same species because I'm not sure how large the two creatures are. XP
Do you find this valuable?    
Master_Cloudfang
Master_Cloudfang
3. RE: crock
Oct 29 2011, 8:21 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 29 2011, 8:21 AM EDT
"I mean it seems to be recent... but the huge crocodile/alligators lived in the time period dinosaurs did.. it may not be the exact same species because I'm not sure how large the two creatures are. XP"
And it's very unlikely that the creatures would have still been alive after a long period of time without people noticing.... it's still possible, but unlikely. @_@
Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)