Discussion: Shadow foxes: there untold past!Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 4 posts

Posted Anonymously
Shadow foxes: there untold past!
May 31 2011, 9:27 AM EDT | Post edited: May 31 2011, 9:27 AM EDT
Im a believer, no doubt about it, but when I heard about shadow foxes I started doubting it. the truth is when I was 5 I had this stuffed fox named fox. I started believing
in this thing called the shadow fox. ( which BTW i made up!!!) and it was this fox whom hide in shadows and jump on people and turn them into more shadow foxes.
But now I found out there is someone on this website who claims they are a shadow fox. Can you please post here I have some qs for you! :) thank you!
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Logic_Chair
Logic_Chair
1. RE: Shadow foxes: there untold past!
May 31 2011, 9:34 AM EDT | Post edited: May 31 2011, 9:34 AM EDT
Shadow foxes on this site are 13 year old Weaboos who believe they are mythical foxes because they watched Naruto twice.
The end.
Do you find this valuable?    

Posted Anonymously
2. RE: Shadow foxes: there untold past!
May 31 2011, 10:44 AM EDT | Post edited: May 31 2011, 10:44 AM EDT
what does "weaboos" mean? Do you find this valuable?    
Dragon_shapeshifter
Dragon_shapeshifter
3. RE: Shadow foxes: there untold past!
Jun 9 2011, 5:08 AM EDT | Post edited: Jun 9 2011, 5:08 AM EDT
"Shadow foxes on this site are 13 year old Weaboos who believe they are mythical foxes because they watched Naruto twice.
The end."
lol
Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)