Discussion: Yes or NoReported This is a featured thread

Showing 4 posts

Posted Anonymously
Yes or No
Apr 23 2011, 1:24 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 23 2011, 1:24 PM EDT
I can't tell it could be a siren not a mermaid/merman. It probably a siren or a fake. I mean how could it be so perfectly placed and a random person finding it when they had a camera. Also wouldn't the police or the FBI or scientist have found it already? 3  out of 9 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
1. RE: Yes or No
Apr 23 2011, 2:23 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 23 2011, 2:23 PM EDT
All i know is that the earth herself is 4.5 millions of years old. and anything is possible. And if anything that at one time was Known to exsist and wanted not to be found or unseen it can. just like if you dont want to be found or seen you can do the same. its not science. just know how to keep out of sight. As for the picture,it maybe is real or not. just keep in mind that all things are possible and no degree on anything can tell me any diffrent. We dont know everything! 2  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
kitkat2011
kitkat2011
2. RE: Yes or No
Jun 2 2011, 1:58 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 2 2011, 1:58 PM EDT
i dont really no i think they r still real! 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Logic_Chair
Logic_Chair
3. RE: Yes or No
Jun 2 2011, 11:16 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 2 2011, 11:16 PM EDT
The goverment would rather comit mass suicide than tell us something from legends exists. 3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)