Discussion: the Palawan skunk (Pantot) and SigbinReported This is a featured thread

Showing 2 posts

Posted Anonymously
the Palawan skunk (Pantot) and Sigbin
Apr 6 2011, 8:37 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 6 2011, 8:37 PM EDT
could it be the same? the pantot has the same description of the sigbin. it attacks with its behind and releases a very bad smell. it is also nocturnal and feeds on insects.though mythically they say its charcoal. who might know it was eating insects near a charcoaled area. the pantot was featured at the born to be wild last march 2011 on one of its episode by kiko rustia. it lives in the fields and hiding in holes. mythically it runs faster than the speed of light. perhaps they did not see where it went. Filipinos are known to be mythical, they believe in what their ancestors stories. 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
1. RE: the Palawan skunk (Pantot) and Sigbin
Mar 2 2012, 5:22 AM EST | Post edited: Mar 2 2012, 5:22 AM EST
"could it be the same? the pantot has the same description of the sigbin. it attacks with its behind and releases a very bad smell. it is also nocturnal and feeds on insects.though mythically they say its charcoal. who might know it was eating insects near a charcoaled area. the pantot was featured at the born to be wild last march 2011 on one of its episode by kiko rustia. it lives in the fields and hiding in holes. mythically it runs faster than the speed of light. perhaps they did not see where it went. Filipinos are known to be mythical, they believe in what their ancestors stories."
I have a nypa hut on a farm in the hills of puerto princessa. the pantot would visit at night as I would smell him sometimes smell is identical to a North America skunk. I havent seen him in daylight but my girlfriend has. he has a pug nose she said. He doesnt move fast because with his weapon, there is no need! - Ted
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)