Discussion: Death houndReported This is a featured thread

Showing 21 - 30 of 30  |  Show  posts at a time
Previous | 1 2

Posted Anonymously
20. RE: Death hound
May 8 2011, 9:35 AM EDT | Post edited: May 8 2011, 9:35 AM EDT
ok thanks, I have a question. Well you know Spiritual1006 had said all that stuff about the history of deathhounds well that other person said something almost completely different. Both sound like logical answers but which one is right? Also someone please reply to my question What is the tails doll? I NEED TO KNOW because I might have seen one. 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
rascals_life
rascals_life
21. RE: Death hound
May 8 2011, 10:42 AM EDT | Post edited: May 8 2011, 10:42 AM EDT
Well, I really have no clue. . .
Anyone else?
0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
22. RE: Death hound
May 8 2011, 11:01 AM EDT | Post edited: May 8 2011, 11:01 AM EDT
can someone please answer the tails doll question, PLEASE? its very important. 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
rascals_life
rascals_life
23. RE: Death hound
May 8 2011, 12:16 PM EDT | Post edited: May 8 2011, 12:16 PM EDT
I tried looking it up on google. . . You might want to look at the things on there. 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
24. RE: Death hound
May 8 2011, 12:36 PM EDT | Post edited: May 8 2011, 12:36 PM EDT
"I tried looking it up on google. . . You might want to look at the things on there."
Thank you soooooo much! I found some interesting things, also I figured out that it is a SONIC THE HEDGEHOG character. Do you believe all that stuff that is on there? if so someone should add it too this websites creature list and also the Death hound too. They both just have just so much history behind them. Hey people tell me more stuff about death hounds! I cant find it on the internet. Anyone had any encounters with death hounds or the tails doll?
0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
rascals_life
rascals_life
25. RE: Death hound
May 17 2011, 5:49 PM EDT | Post edited: May 17 2011, 5:49 PM EDT
No, but keep looking on here, there's a ton of goodpeople here who knows a ton! 0  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
26. RE: Death hound
Feb 5 2012, 1:43 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 5 2012, 1:43 PM EST
werewolves plus vampires well that is interesting its kinda weird cuz i live in missouri too. what are their where abouts? 0  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
27. RE: Death hound
Apr 2 2012, 7:49 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 2 2012, 7:49 AM EDT
"I heard that hellhounds live mainly around graveyards. As for areas I have no clue.
When I say death, I mean death itself. If one wants to know more about this stuff, you also shoukld learn more about death, i don't mean by dying to learn, but just observing. . . "
Actually,they will arrive in fog.They arent alsways found in graveyards.They fortell death by flying over your house as well.
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
28. RE: Death hound
May 3 2012, 4:21 AM EDT | Post edited: May 3 2012, 4:21 AM EDT
Ya ur right.Thanks for the info! Do you find this valuable?    

Posted Anonymously
29. RE: Death hound
Sep 3 2012, 2:35 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 3 2012, 2:35 PM EDT
I really doubt they are anything like a vampire or a werewolf.They are completely different...And ive had a experience with a death hound once...Ive heard froma friend that having a symbol of the egyptian cat makes you invisible to them but i dont know...Oh i also should say that my encounter with one was while i was having an Out Of Body Experience...I just hear growling though... Do you find this valuable?    
Previous | 1 2

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)