Discussion: Sighting help me please!!!!!Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 21 - 40 of 49  |  Show  posts at a time
Previous | 1 2 3 | Next
Lrefekiel
Lrefekiel
20. RE: Sighting help me please!!!!!
Apr 13 2011, 8:17 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 13 2011, 8:17 AM EDT
"doubt it. if you mean a devil as hell spawn that only wants to destroy and be evil that is. if you mean "demon" as in a monster with mystical properties that is unclassified under a proper name then maybe.
Dous what where the agreed Demon definition we difined last time?
Evil/true hell
Ghostly
Earthly
Dimensional
Undefined creature

I think those were it it right?"
depends on the light or see though as such. could be angelic but is decieving. to tell the truth i dont know what it could really be. IT COULD BE AN ALIEN! =0_0= that will be awesome to see.
Do you find this valuable?    
Dous777
Dous777
21. RE: Sighting help me please!!!!!
Apr 13 2011, 3:32 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 13 2011, 3:32 PM EDT
Don't remember ghostly or undefined.

But those other three were definitely part of it.
freedragon10022
freedragon10022
22. RE: Sighting help me please!!!!!
Apr 14 2011, 4:32 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 14 2011, 4:32 PM EDT
"depends on the light or see though as such. could be angelic but is decieving. to tell the truth i dont know what it could really be. IT COULD BE AN ALIEN! =0_0= that will be awesome to see. "
an alien? That would be interesting.
freedragon10022
freedragon10022
23. RE: Sighting help me please!!!!!
Apr 14 2011, 4:33 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 14 2011, 4:33 PM EDT
"Don't remember ghostly or undefined.

But those other three were definitely part of it."
excellent. So we should try to find that file again. it could come in handy.
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
24. RE: Sighting help me please!!!!!
Apr 25 2011, 1:54 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 25 2011, 1:54 PM EDT
Erm... I'm not an expert, so you don't have to believe me, but I think that all it was is a friendly ghost. Didn't want to harm her in any way, just saying hello. 0  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
25. RE: Sighting help me please!!!!!
Apr 27 2011, 10:05 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 27 2011, 10:05 AM EDT
I had a similar experience, it was around 8 in the evening, and i as i walked pasted the window i saw this distinct orange figure, that looked like it was punching the trees, it was orange but also looked like it was on fire. I watched it, it turned around, looked at me and ran off into the trees further down. That was was around 6 years ago, i was arond the same age as your mum. wont give you any answers, but she isnt alone with what she saw ;) 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
vampirejediknight
vampirejediknight
26. RE: Sighting help me please!!!!!
Jun 2 2011, 6:45 AM EDT | Post edited: Jun 2 2011, 6:45 AM EDT
"Spectator doesnt watch normal people they watch people who have developed further then most, you would have to know more about the guy to be throwing that out, they are like ghosts but they are not departed souls theese things are much more advanced then that and they come in all shapes and sizes the mothman i believe him to be a spectator to the world there has been sighting of him at every disaester to date including 9-11, the radiation theory could be rite im not saying we can not see them at all but their true form totally impossible, colors for what people to be the Auro thats plossible, This is no deamon, if i had to geuss it would be something of the folk or fairy realm something atuned to nature, there have been several more sightings recently as the enviroment is falling the wayside."
Actually, I think the mothman might have to do with the Cheif Cornstalk curse, but you could be right. If he is just a spectactor than why does he kill dogs, though?
deathsdaughter
deathsdaughter
27. RE: Sighting help me please!!!!!
May 13 2012, 12:11 PM EDT | Post edited: May 13 2012, 12:11 PM EDT
ya know in the movies for paranormal things they are always talking about "silver" stirling to be exact? well take that advice. it is infact true that silver can protect you. i did not however get that from the movies. i got this from an elder family of mine. so now i where a stirlng siver bracelet everyday. so far? i works. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Lrefekiel
Lrefekiel
28. RE: Sighting help me please!!!!!
May 14 2012, 4:08 PM EDT | Post edited: May 14 2012, 4:08 PM EDT
i dont think silver helps yeah i think metals do help u not get possessed. i told my brother to wear metal cuz something was in the house and he stopped breathing a few times and then everyone wore metal nothing happend to us again. we were fine. so metal should do something that is natural in the earth that demons or spirits cant control or something. weird fact tho. so maybe its the metal things not only silver. it could be gold idk. metal does work somehow 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
deathsdaughter
deathsdaughter
29. RE: Sighting help me please!!!!!
May 14 2012, 5:16 PM EDT | Post edited: May 14 2012, 5:16 PM EDT
actually it does. its a holy thing. you have to study in books to understand. not most do understand the "silver thing" like others. however i do not think silver stops you from getting posessed it only protects you. gold is nothing more than shiny metal. silver! especialy stirling! omg it woorks so well!
but i guess thats othwers oppinion. plus sometimes people like to color silver so it still could have been that.
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Lrefekiel
Lrefekiel
30. RE: Sighting help me please!!!!!
May 16 2012, 3:39 PM EDT | Post edited: May 16 2012, 3:39 PM EDT
yeah silver could be it. yeah it helps so u wont get possessed like u said it protects.
silver is a preeetttyyyy colooorrrrr. :) i luvs it. books dont know everything they r close and most r right but others im not so sure. never read a book about these kinda things. no need to really
0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
deathsdaughter
deathsdaughter
31. RE: Sighting help me please!!!!!
May 17 2012, 9:30 AM EDT | Post edited: May 17 2012, 9:30 AM EDT
haha, i know right. i dont seee what people see in the color gold except for riches......but silver is mysticaly pretty i just love it! Do you find this valuable?    
freedragon10022
freedragon10022
32. RE: Sighting help me please!!!!!
May 18 2012, 4:47 PM EDT | Post edited: May 18 2012, 4:47 PM EDT
"actually it does. its a holy thing. you have to study in books to understand. not most do understand the "silver thing" like others. however i do not think silver stops you from getting posessed it only protects you. gold is nothing more than shiny metal. silver! especialy stirling! omg it woorks so well!
but i guess thats othwers oppinion. plus sometimes people like to color silver so it still could have been that."
Mah,thats not true. all metals have properties, death, but some are more marked than others. So do rocks and other matter. Diamonds, topaz, emerald, sapphire, ruby, quartz, jade, Apache, tiger's eye, and so on. the all have their natural properties and advantages. That said, amongst the metals, Silver is the all-around metal of protection, famous for protecting and warding against beings of darker natures. That said, Silver (on its own) protects and prevents, it doesn't provide an impenetrable barrier by any stretch of imagination.
vampirejediknight
vampirejediknight
33. RE: Sighting help me please!!!!!
May 20 2012, 5:19 AM EDT | Post edited: May 20 2012, 5:20 AM EDT
Joshua 6:19
"But all the silver, and gold, and vessels of brass and iron, are consecrated unto the LORD: they shall come into the treasury of the Lord."

Also, silver bullets were used by Jean Chastel to kill the "Beast of Gevaudan."
deathsdaughter
deathsdaughter
34. RE: Sighting help me please!!!!!
May 21 2012, 1:37 PM EDT | Post edited: May 21 2012, 1:37 PM EDT
dude, your half right. avrage silver doesnt help at all. its only stirling that protects you sooo........ Do you find this valuable?    
Shirimasen
Shirimasen
35. RE: Sighting help me please!!!!!
May 21 2012, 1:48 PM EDT | Post edited: May 21 2012, 1:48 PM EDT
isn't most of this stuff from diffrent movies
deathsdaughter
deathsdaughter
36. RE: Sighting help me please!!!!!
May 22 2012, 2:46 PM EDT | Post edited: May 22 2012, 2:46 PM EDT
weeeellll, yes and no........ to make most parranormal movies more realistic the go to supernaturalists andask them things about stuff like protection. however i KNOW a lot about silver from family and books. but i had NO info from movies..... Do you find this valuable?    
Shirimasen
Shirimasen
37. RE: Sighting help me please!!!!!
May 22 2012, 6:50 PM EDT | Post edited: May 22 2012, 6:50 PM EDT
okay i just though if you guy's were getting your info from movies that it wouldn't b a very reliable source Do you find this valuable?    
deathsdaughter
deathsdaughter
38. RE: Sighting help me please!!!!!
May 23 2012, 1:43 AM EDT | Post edited: May 23 2012, 1:43 AM EDT
heck no. i think everyonr knows that most movies arnt real............. Do you find this valuable?    

Posted Anonymously
39. RE: Sighting help me please!!!!!
May 25 2012, 12:44 PM EDT | Post edited: May 25 2012, 12:44 PM EDT
only movies based on true events r real :) hah but somewhat part of some movies r bullshiz
im thinkin anyway
Previous | 1 2 3 | Next

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)