Sign in or
Turkey Sea Monster
A long sea monster seen off the coast of Turkey.
Latest page update: made by Ravenite
, May 20 2008, 11:48 AM EDT
(about this update
About This Update
Moved from: Sightings / Claims
No content added or deleted.
- complete history)
Keyword tags: None
More Info: links to this page
|Started By||Thread Subject||Replies||Last Post|
|Anonymous||Its a Jormungandr duh and it real.||1||Aug 29 2012, 6:49 PM EDT by JoshuaElswick|
Thread started: Mar 26 2012, 5:06 AM EDT Watch
so I think this is the real deal I mean I dont know if this is corrot because even though i think im a 90% sure is that the other 10% is i dont see any thing but a so called eye and body. This is what I think it is though... I think it is a Jomungandr the reason why is because the creature is suposed to be really long and by the way it looks it looks wrong if you want to you can look up the name ant tell you what you think because like I said befor I am not a hundred% sure.
Jomungandr- A very long sepent that he was able to surrond the world and grasp his own tail* we should be glad he doesn't live on land haha) is said to be a war between it and Thor at the end of the wold thanks
MMF hope you get it
2 out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?
|Anonymous||sea monster?||0||Aug 29 2012, 5:34 PM EDT by Anonymous|
|Anonymous||Vampires.||3||Oct 5 2011, 3:59 AM EDT by Anonymous|
Thread started: May 30 2011, 10:09 PM EDT Watch
Why is it that the Dracula family line is mentioned? Their actions are the actions of sadistic lunatics not vampires. So what is so remarkable about them when their actions cannot be credited to a preternatural craving for blood? (Perhaps their hereditary jerkdom.)
Do you find this valuable?
Showing 3 of 11 threads for this page - view all